I'm started to boring at the death city

At least, London Tower Bridge must be I see at the down of the day during I wake up over my bed under the London morning's sky today. In my mind, there's someone who sailed away to the other world's part while I'm here to stay without words to said by myself. But beside that story, I'm feel started to boring look-like my self was walking or maybe staying at the death city. Yes of course, now I was in the death city because London was still sleep before the morning sun was wake up. Just yesterday I arrived at London after join a long range flight from Yogyakarta via Kuala Lumpur with AirAsia and Malaysia Airlines. What a wonderfully long journey, my friend? Actually during the long-haul journey I just feel so worry caused of my lovely student's illness, Stevie in Elizabeth's Queen Country since one week ago also my flower girl activity on this city. 

"Herr* Aldi, why you has been wake up now? Don't you feel a very cold weather now?" My ear just hear a young girl asking about something to me. I turned-right my body, but there's no somebody beside my self. Where is that young girl? I asked to my self. "I'm here, Herr Aldi. Why you must be try to find me?" And than, I see Gloria walked down to me beside Thames River. In the darkness I can see her smile painted so perfectly same with a lantern or a lamp. "Hahaha, I don't see yourself yet Gloria. But at least you come here to my self now." Not know the words which must I said, I'm only greeted Gloria with a little bit laughing also try to broke the morning situation without people beside us. She used a wool hat and I can see that after she stopped complete with her black jacket, jeans trouser, grey shoes and her headset. Just remembered me to Maureen's style, one of my friend here. 

First after Gloria arrived in Thames River's side, I told her self about my journey stories in the past include the flight Yogyakarta-Kuala Lumpur-London. I think this is my best long range airplane flight after Jakarta-Singapore/Bangkok/Dubai-Frankfurt, Jakarta-Amsterdam, Jakarta-Dubai-New York/Toronto, etc. Imagine about that was so excited before the sadness memory coming to my mind about Stevie's condition during her illness. It has been two times the Kuala Lumpur-London Airbus A380's flight remind me to be a sad people while the flower girl went away to London for join the Japanese Comic Exhibition here. "Why not in Japan, Herr Aldi?" Asked Gloria suddenly. "I don't know, Gloria. Maybe the Japanese Organizer want to introduced them comic to the British people."

Only for a while, we are so silent without know a new topic for our conversation this morning during we enjoy the dawn atmosphere with the wind. It make we feel so fresh now. The camera I took from my bag for make a sunrise photo now. The panorama was so exotic same with four beautiful girl's face around me. "London also all city in Europe was so exotic, but your face is more exotic, Gloria." Said me before Gloria have a shy face. Her chicks turned red over her shy smile. "Owwhhh... Thank you Herr Aldi..." Said her to me. "Welcome, beautiful girl." 

Suddenly still in London dawn sky, I remember "Kota mati" which is Peterpan's song (before changed to Noah) in the "Hari yang cerah..." as them fourth music album (2007). This song was told us about a sad feeling from some body in the death city after they left by them lovely people. They said if the end-side of them dream was still keep in the death city while other people's step still dancing after they gone. From that statement, I just thinking if "Hari yang cerah..." album was released for memorizing all beautiful-popularity memories with Andika and Indra, Peterpan's former keyboardist and bassist whose now founded "The Titans" band after they resigned 10 years ago. 

Anyway, is that real? Last question support me to always asking. Maybe "Hari yang cerah..." album released as a farewell story with Andika and Indra when Ariel, Uki, Lukman and Reza still playing music in Peterpan. That four man also invited David as them additional keyboardist with Lucky as them additional bassist for changing Andika and Indra. Hopely, some day there will be a best answer about Peterpan's fourth album meaning. Gloria touch my shoulders, try to give back my memories. "Owwwh, thank you Gloria. Before this I was remember 'Hari yang cerah...' album as a story about Peterpan's farewell with them players 10 years ago." I said it when I'm started to boring at the death city. 

London sky I let to be a seeker of my story now before I back from Thames River with Gloria. Hopely there will be a sunny day later.

Just writed, the German language teacher story in the future.

Bandung, 16 Oktober 2016
05.29 o'clock
- Herr Aldi Van Yogya -

Note: *Herr is same with mister in German language. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Belajar pada ulat dan kupu-kupu (#Filosofi renungan pagi)

Nge-Belanda bareng Aagaban (Negeri Van Oranje)

Merengkuh lentera jiwa dalam sunyi